1. The first step is to create an IAM user to allow OneKloud to connect to your AWS account
Log on to your AWS Management Console:
2. On the top right of your AWS Management Console, click on your account name, then select "Security Credentials" from the drop-down menu
3. On the left column, select "Users", then click "Create New Users"
4. Enter the new user name OneKloud-Billing in the first row and check the box "Programmatic Access"
5. Select "Attach existing policies directly"; if necessary, locate via the search button then select your newly created policy onekloud-aws-s3-readonly-access-policy AND your policy onekloud-aws-metadata-access-policy if you have one (your created these policies at the previous step).
When selected, click "Next: Review"
6. Review your new user OneKloud-Billing, then click "Create user"
7. Final step - download the Access key ID and Secret Access Key .csv file
Write down your S3 billing bucket name (OneKloud-Cny_name_YYMMDD)
Save your .csv key file for future use in the OneKloud platform, and/or to send these (using your email linked to your OneKloud account) to your OneKloud onboarding team firstname.lastname@example.org
You are all set!
Take control of your cloud infrastructure spend, with our predictive technology platform.